Interested? Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Selected candidates will be contacted shortly after the resumes are submitted.
Build a Career With OSD
Indoor Sales Executive
• Attend to customers’ inquiries and provide customer service in meeting customer expectations.
• Resolves customer issues in a timely and professional manner.
• Manage and monitor inventory, stock and expired products.
• Price tagging and arrangement of stocks.
• Attend and manage retail sales, processing cash and card payment.
• Ensure the retail outlet is clean and tidy at all times.
• Assist in stock takes and other events.
• Any other duties as and when assigned from time to time.
• Welcome customers by greeting them and assessing customers’ needs
• Willing to do Live & video to promote company products & services
• Explain, provide appropriate recommendations and perform demonstration on the features of the products to the customers
• Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
• Achieve monthly sales target and ensure retail stock accuracy
• Perform daily operation tasks such as sales reports, stock take, etc
• Comply to company policies and standard operating procedures
• Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Supports sales staff & support team job arrangement
• Support the process of TM application and future products
• Performs administrative and department support activities including problem-solving
• Extensive Microsoft office skills, Internet research abilities, and strong communication skills are required
• Acts as a liaison between management and internal cabling/support team/customers professionally, making sure sales cycle is complete with satisfaction and executing plan in accordance to division directions.
• Knowledge in troubleshooting hardware and software
• Identify and correct or advise on operational issues in client computer systems
• Required to perform onsite service at clients’ locations
• Provide client support and technical issue resolution on products and services and ensure all service cases are fully attended within expected timeline
• A responsible, aggressive & analytical with good-attitude
• Possess good communication and technical skills with consultative skills as well as customer-oriented skills
• Initiative, fast learner and confident
• Able to work extra hours, independently, full responsibility and with minimum supervision